dimanche 29 août 2010

Sunday Love


I adore Sundays for all the cliché reasons you see on the cosy television ads.  I love sleeping late and waking up in crispy white sheets with the sun peeping through the windows, children coming in to snuggle under the covers before the bouncing and giggles start.  I love the coffee that slowly pulls me from the last of my dreams so that I can pull on some clothes.  I love that the Sunday market will cover the square in front of the buildings above, abundant in fresh fruits, cheeses, and crunchy warm baguettes that are ripped apart as we've barely taken possession.  I love the life and the energy that comes on that square before the buzz goes quiet and all retreat indoors for a lunch en famille.  Wrapped up on the sofa's, newspapers will be read from front cover to back before an afternoon stroll or bike ride will complete the day. I could easily live a lifetime of Sundays.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire